March 15, 2018
At OnSecurity we’re always figuring out new ways to make pen-testing more intuitive. Working closely with some of our clients, we’ve streamlined the booking process so you can book a pen-test in just 5 minutes.
Step 1 - Pick your targets
- Select a previous target or create a new one.
- Give your test a descriptive name to make it easy to review your testing history.
Step 2 - Set your objectives
- Let us know the business objective for this test, so we have a better understanding of your priorities.
- Leave logins and notes, so our testers will know about any special requirements.
Step 3 - Review your automated estimate
- You can either:
- Proceed with our automated estimate, or...
- Request a manually-generated quote, or...
- Override the automated estimate and specify exactly how long you'd like us to test. We'll prioritize our best efforts within that timeframe.
- Top-up your hours in-browser if you need to.
Step 4 - Schedule your test
- Select a start date or choose ‘ASAP’ and testing will begin within 48 hours.
- Check our estimated end date is ok with you.
Step 5 - You’re all done
That's it! All booked and ready to go in just 5 minutes. Sit back, relax and wait for the testing to begin.
If you’d like a demo, or are an existing client with feedback on this new feature drop us a line below.
The OnSecurity development team.